The half Danish and Vietnamese Graphic Designer, Maria Tran, is busy creating illustration and motion graphics for album covers, magazines, and other publications world wide. She finds most of her graphic and motion inspiration from Asia, but she is also inspired by film, art and music. Maria has worked with several international magazines and brands the latest years. In 2014 Maria Tan won the Culture Award at Axgil Galla for her illustration Nille Pilfinger.
MARIA TRAN (b.1986)
Copenhagen based graphic designer with a Masters Degree in Design.
Graduation from The Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts in 2011.
Works in fields of graphic design, illustration and motion graphics.
Works with international projects for:
– Suboi, vietnamesies rapper
– Magazin cover for Brain (Japanese design magazine)
– Gifs for Adererror (Korean clothing brand)
– Illustrations for La Monda Magazine (Spanish online design magazin)
– Illustrations for Threaded Magazine (New Zealand design magazine)
Maria works with all kind of projects. In the film and music business, she create album covers and visualisations for bands.
Here are some of the bands she has been working with:
– The Savage Rose
– Barbara Moleko
Project worth knowing:
– Zulu Sommerbio 2014 (art director)
Alter Ego is alway looking for new creative and upcoming talents to feature online.
Send us a proposal of your work to email@example.com.
We look forward hearing from you!